Getting a tattoo can be both exciting and nerve-wracking. My biggest goal is to give you a quality tattoo you are thrilled with while also providing a great experience. Here are some things to expect:
- Make sure to bring a valid ID for our paperwork. No ID, no tattoo.
- Be sure you block enough time for your appointment. Depending on the size of your tattoo, this can be a full day affair.
- Chatting may be minimal during detailed sections of your tattoo to ensure the best quality, but we have a TV available for entertainment during your tattoo session.
- Eat before you come. It is not uncommon to get woozy or even lightheaded within the first few minutes of your tattoo. Having something in your stomach will help with that.
- Get a good night’s rest and hydrate well. Getting tattooed can take a lot out of your body and leave you feeling drained. Take special care of yourself so your session is not so intense.
- We offer refreshments but feel free to bring your own or a snack for any breaks we may take.
- Shower and practice basic hygiene before you come.
- We will go over your design and make any changes needed. Once we are both happy with it, we will place the stencil on you and get to tattooing!
$50 deposit required. Via Zelle or Venmo. (zelle: email@example.com or venmo/cash app @machinegunkellyann)
- This secures your spot for your appointment and pays for the time it takes to design.
Deposit is Non – Refundable.
It may be subject to loss if the following occurs:
- Appointment is cancelled less than 48 hours before your set appointment date.
- You cancel or reschedule your appointment 2 times.
- You are 25 or more minutes late to your appointment.
- You arrive to your appointment inebriated or otherwise unable to be tattooed.
- You request a new design that would require an hour or more to draw, or you ask for 3+ changes to the design.
This deposit ensures that you are serious and allows me to take the time needed to plan for your tattoo and have the perfect outcome.